For up to date information in a range of family issues:
Below is a list of local and national sources for information on family and relationships
Each point is linked to the relevant website.
- Lancashire Childrens Trust - information for childrent and families
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service - Represents children in the family courts and helps to ensure that children's welfare is put first during proceedings
- Empowerment- Independent advocacy and specialised support to victims.
- Search for Family Mediation Services in the area
- HM Revenue and Customs Probate and Inheritance Tax Helpline
If you cannot find the advice you need or need further advice, please use the search bar to find a local advice agency.